Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ontin Ultah!!!

This girl has impressed me since our first acquaintanceship. We hardly knew each other, but she was willing to share her blanket with me. That's when we were about to sleep at the tent after a full day of freshman orientation. And just so you know, it was dreadfully cold.
Then (still hardly knew each other), we were sitting side by side at the 'Pengantar Ilmu Politik' class. Out of the blue, she wrote on my notebook, "unin heart ontin". Well, that's when I know, she's a loving person.

More and more story about her began to be revealed. Turns out that she was an Indonesian exchange student, attending James Buchanan High School in Mercersburg, US for a year. Everyone says that she's pretty and smart. There's something in the way she talks that makes you think you don't wanna miss it.
I instantly become a fan of hers. I envied her in many ways. Well, who'd have thought that I could be close to her? Now, instead of being envious, I feel happy if things are going great in her life.

Ontin and I join a peer group called Spinpop. First formed for a project in 'Sejarah Media Massa' class, Spinpop have been dealing with many other college projects ever since.
Well, I prefer thinking about it as a girl group (yes, as in K-pop). In our girl group, Ontin is the leader. Why? Being the oldest aside ;p , she is reliable and, most importantly, has the highest GPA. ^___^v
Now that she becomes the manager of our 'ad agency', she's got the world on her shoulders. Be strong ne~
Leader-unnie, hwaiting! (^,^)q
Oh by the way, Ontin is the only one in Spinpop whom I can talk to about K-pop. I'm always glad to share it with her cause she always sounds enthusiastic. Thank you so much for, at least, pretending to be interested in my favorite thing.

One more thing. She's a for-one-man-only type of girl. Sounds like a limited edition product, no? I'm serious. By the time you capture her heart, she is exclusively yours (Yep, right when you think she can use her beauty and charm to collect boys). Now THAT's what I call 'real woman', just like my mom. Hehehe...

credit: etsy.com